Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No Words

I have no words anymore for the constant havoc that cancer causes.  It is a monster that continuously attacks those that we love.  These last few weeks has us on our knees praying for those that supported us in our hour of need.  Please join me in praying for my friends Jen and Sheila.  You know them as the Gift of The Obvious and the Gift of Hospitality

Sheila's updates can be found on Caringbridge HERE.

Jen's story is HERE.

My hope is that I can be the friend to them that they were to me in my darkest hours.  I love these women.  I am so proud of them and their families.  Like I said...there are no more words.  Just pray.

With love and gratitude.....

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for them. It always astounds me how good God is. That He provides for us friends who are like family that can walk us through our darkest hours. . . and then never wastes that time by letting us turn around and fall on our knees in support for them.

    ReplyDelete