Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friends

A friend loves at all times....

Proverbs 17:17

I have been absent for quite some time.  Planning a wedding while trying to maintain a home and family has proven to be a challenge.  In a nutshell we have been making wedding plans, blending two households, doing homework, doing chores, running here, and running there.   Life has been busy! 

Our wedding date is fast approaching and we are so excited.  So much is going on this week that I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the details.  I have been easily overwhelmed the last few months.  I forget stuff.  I miss things.  I've been tired.   Many of the details of the wedding have been hard to manage for me.  Fortunately, I am blessed to have some amazing friends and family.  The best part of this wedding has been the enthusiasm and encouragement we have received from those that love us.  The celebration has seemed endless and the help has been welcomed and timely.  It's been fun getting ready for this weekend with the input of those that care.  I'll admit...my attention span for cake filling, flowers, and invitations has been limited.  When my interest and time has waned, others have stepped in heroically to save the day.

I just want to take the time to say thank you to my dear friends and family for making this such a fun season in our lives.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  You have seen us through the hardest of times and now celebrate our happiest times.  We hope this is as much your celebration as it is ours.  We are grateful to God for the blessing of our relationships.  Our cup continues to overflow! 

4 comments:

  1. We have such big smiles our faces hurt :) So looking forward to Friday eve. Lord bless you and your family as you start the next chapter of your life story.
    ((((((((hugs))))))))))
    Betty and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so looking forward to celebrating with you on Friday. JoAnn & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane - I see you and your man at church and it makes me so happy. I found about your wedding this week and am delighted!!! I've been praying for you that things go smoothly. I am soooo happy for you. Someday I will meet you. I eagerly look forward to your postings in the future. Kathy Pemberton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful family.You both must be so proud.We know this will be a great life for all of you. Love,Cousins Joe and Connie

    ReplyDelete