Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Patti Shines!

Hi praying friends!  I told you about my friends, Patti and Rocky, a couple of weeks ago.  She was diagnosed with lung cancer and has started treatment.  At the time I didn't want to share their names or reveal too much without their permission.  Today she posted on her blog for the first time.  I would invite you to go HERE to read about Patti and her fight with cancer.  I think as you read through her story you will find she has a lot in common with Marc.  Sure, they have stupid cancer in common, but I think you will find the greater commonality is their faith.  That spirit of hope and joy cannot be denied -- it is a remarkable thing to watch in those that love Christ.  Patti's faith and strength shine through in her writing.   I know in my heart that God has her and her family in the palm of his hand.  He's got it all under control.  I look forward to visiting Patti's blog site frequently.  I can't wait to see how God meets her needs!  Please join me in praying for her. 

With love and gratitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment