Monday, February 7, 2011

Beauties!

Julia the Fairy and Sophie the Butterfly
Flowers courtesy of Uncle Paul and Uncle Jim --
Way to make the girls feel special, guys!  Thanks!


My girls were recently in the play, Alice in Wonderland.  They performed with their ballet classes.  While January was quite hectic, this was a nice way to top off the month.  The girls did a great job, as did all of the kids in the production.  Of course, I forgot to put the memory card in my camera for the occasion.  Ugh.  My sister-in-law, Ofelia, was nice enough to take some fun photos.  Thanks, Sis!

Me and my girly-girls.  I don't know where they get it from :)

Back off!  Don't mess with a girl and her flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ladies!! What fun! It is so nice seeing these special memories they will treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete