Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Busy Week

This last week has been a stretch, but in the end it was quite fun.  Gifts to buy, parties to attend, Christmas programs, winter break, cookie baking, oh my!  We crammed this week full of activities.  I must admit I have stayed up much too late in the last ten days -- this one being no exception.  I am tired and so are the kids, but I wouldn't have changed a thing.  We are blessed to celebrate this wonderful season!

Not much to report.  I have been so occupied with all the activities to ponder anything too deeply.  That will probably come after the holidays are over and I can breathe again.  I have, however, been reminded constantly of God's abundant blessings in my life.  I am so grateful for our wonderful friends and family.  I am encouraged this season by all those that surround us that are loving us and cheering us on this Christmas.  Thank you all!

Some pictures of what made us smile this week.....

 An exciting new pet.  There is a good story here...I'll post about it later :)


A quiet Sunday with Amy and Emma making cookies

Adam bobbing for candy canes at his class party

 Julia sprinting during her stocking relay!

My sweet girl is all smiles at her Christmas performance

Uncle Tim showing us how to toss pizza dough. 

 The table set for 12 kids to frost cookies.  Nice and tidy.


Cookies waiting for frosting....


Maiya and Elizabeth dig in.


Julia and Macie having fun


All 12 kids in total motion!  Three moms trying to keep up :)
Not so tidy anymore!


Aerosol frosting...what could be better?


Mmmmm.....


Can we say sugar high?


Wilson sampling his work


Just makes you want to dig in.....Mmmm...mmmm....good!


A surprise visit from Santa! 

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, the cookies...yeah. Delish!!! Hee hee! Thanks for the beautiful card, It's on my fridge, and I am praying for you daily. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete